Successfully wasted 10 months and 2 more to go..January 29, 2016 at 2:41 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
..is a meme that is being shared on whatsapp these days and it reminded me of my 2016 wish list. Did I waste 10 months or can I count a few achievements…
1. Patience improved..but I still have days when people tell me that I may have high BP.
2. Get more organised..no luck there 😦 Started well but lost the zeal somewhere in Q2.
3. Drinking more water than last year for sure.
4. On a strict exercise regime.. loosing weight slowly and steadily. Long way to go. And more determination needed.
5. Learn a professional skill..I did get a professional certification. Intended to learn something else too..more determination needed.
6. Start baking…nay.. not even tried..tried my hand in salads though.
7. Do things that give me pleasure , like blogging and reading…Blogging in apps is slightly inconvenient . Bought a kindle for self recently and read a few books , may not be 1 per month but will make up. Learnt to swim…a childhood dream ! And that really gives me pleasure!!
Did I do well? Not really, but sort off?
Edited to add: I am not sure why the date is shown as 29jan